M.S [Surgery] D.G.O..D.Pharm
Diploma in Adv. Laparoscopic Surg.(Ind)
Fellow of Minimal Access Surgeon [FMAS] (Ind)
Diploma Chirurgie in Laparoscopy(France)
Fellow of IAGES (FIAGES)
Fellowship in GI CancerSurgery (Korea)
Fellowship Of International Bariatric Club (FIBC)
|M.B.B.S||Govt.Medical College, Miraj||April 93||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|D.G.O.||Dr. V.M.M.C. Sholapur||May 96||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|M.S.[SURG]||Govt.Medical College, Miraj||Novembar 99||Shivaji University, Kolhapur|
|D.PHARM||G.P. C. Karad||August 88||Board of Tech.Exam.Mumbai|
All Degrees recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Basic training of Laparoscopic Surgery during Residency in Gynecology Dept
at V.M.M.C Sholapur.
2.Basic training of Laparoscopic Surgery training at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai
- Advance Laparoscopic Surgery training at National Training and Research
Institute G.E.M. Hospital India [P] Ltd., Coimbatore, India. And Awarded Diploma in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
- Awarded ‘’Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery [FAMS] 2007 after passing Fellowship examination held in AIIMS, New Delhi [NOV 2006] by Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Awarded “Diploma Chirurgie in Laparoscopy” in September 2008 after passing Examination held in IRCAD, Strasbourg (France) by University of France Republic-University Louis Pasteur,Strausbourg
- Completed Successfully Intense Training in Minimal Access Surgery at IRCAD- EITS Louis Pasteur University France in September 2008.
- Basic and Adavanced Insstructional Course in Colo-Proctology in 2001
- Elected International Member of American Society Of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- MIPH Master Programme with Prof.Longo in Italy 2008.
- Successfully completed 1st International Hands on Course in Laparoscopic bariatric &Metabolic Surgery course held in AITS / IRCAD, Taiwan in March 2010.
- Awarded Honorary “Fellowship of Indian Association Of GastroEnterological Surgeons” in 2010 (FIAGES)
- “Fellowship in GI Surgery & Colo-Rectal Cancer Surgery” at Samsung Medical, Centre Seoul, South Korea in October 2014.
- “Third Space Endoscopy,ESD & Tunnel Endoscopic Technique” Fellowship Training at Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University, Shanghai, China in 2016.
- Mini Fellowship course in TAR procedure For “Complex Abdominal wall Hernia Surgery “ at University Hospital care Medical Centre, Cleveland,Ohio, USA in 2016 & Faculty For Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (AWR Surgeons) In India.
- Awarded Fellowship Of International Bariatric Club (FIBC) after Passing Examination & Training course conducted by IBC Academy & Duke Metabolic & Weight Loss Surgery (USA) in April 2017.
- Founder Member of ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF
- Life Member of THE ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA [ASI]
- Life Member of INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTRO INTESTINAL ENDOSURGEONS.[IAGES]
- Life Member of ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL CONSULTANTS.[AMC]
- Life Member of SURGICAL SOCIETY, THANE.
- Life Member of D2K SURGEON ASSOCOATION.
- Member of G.I. Club. Thane.
- Life Member of IMA, Dombivli Branch & was Secretary IMA Dombivali For year 2012-2013.
- Life Member of ASIA PACIFIC HERNIA SOCIETY.(APHS)
- Life Member of HERNIA SOCIETY OF INDIA.
- “PIONEER CIRCLE MEMBER” OF MINIMAL INVASIVE PROCEDURE FOR HAEMORRHOIDS.
- Enrolled as faculty member at “Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education(ESIE)” for Ethiskills & “Basic Laparoscopic Surgery Training Programmes”
- Procter for Minimal Invasive Procedure for Hemorrhoids.
Received training from Inventor of the procedure Prof. Antolini Longo at Rome,Italy in June 2008.
- Faculty for Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai
- Faculty for Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Mumbai.
- Faculty for Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery at Covidien Center of Innovation, Mumbai, India,
- Faculty for “ Abdominal Wall Reconstruction Surgeon” group, India
- Faculty for colorectal surgery at Covidien Center of Innovation,Mumbai,India.
- Rare Causes of lower Urinary Tract obstraction in children MASICON Feb.2000.
- Four cases of Gastic Teratoma Padiatric age group MASICON Feb.2000
- Study of comparison of Light weight & Heavy Weight mesh in Laproscopic Inguinal Hernia Surgery.
- “Surgery in GERD – When & How” in 6th Global Gastroenterologists Meeting ( 2016) in August 11-12, Birmingham, UK.
- Clinical Profile and Management of Perforated Peptic Ulcer A Retrospective and Prospective study
- 6 Moths experience in Infertility Clinic in obst. And Gyn. Department, Dr.V.M.M.Collage, Solapur
- 1 Year experience in Obstratric and Gynecological radiology- Ultrasonography at department of obst. Gny. Dr.V.M.M.C Solapur.
- Worked as Registrar in ENT Department for 6 months at General Hospital Sangli, and Govt. Medical College, Miraj
- Worked as Registrar in Cobalt Radiotherapy Department for 6 months at General Hospital Sangli, and Govt. Medical College, Miraj
- 2 Year Registrar in Padiatric Surgery Dept. Under Dr. Sudhakar Jadhav, Eminent Padiatric Surgeon and Hon-Prof. Dept.of Surgery, Govt. Medical College, Miraj
- 1 ½ Year Lecturer in Department of Surgery, Terana Medical College, Navi Mumbai.
* Conducted Successfully 1st AWR(Abdominal Wall Reconstruction) Live oprative Workshop & Training in Mumbai. Aug 2017.
* Coducted Successfully 1st Live e-TEP TAR procedure in 1st AWR conference held in Kolkata May 2017.
* Completed successfully more than 7000 Advanced & Routine Laparoscopic Surgeries uptill now.
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery done uptill now include:
- Laparoscopic Appendisectomy .
- Laparoscopic Choleystectomy
- Laparoscopic Pyloroplasty
- Laparoscopic J.Truncal Vagotomy.
- Laparoscopic Highly selective Vagotomy.
- Rectal Prolapse Repair – Laparoscopic
- Laparoscopic Total Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Partial Gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic Lt Colectomy for Cancer as well as benign conditions.
- Laparoscopic Rt Hemicolectomy for IC Koch’s & Cancer conditions.
- Laparoscopic Fundoplications-Neisson’s & Toupe(partial).
- Ventral Hernia Repair (Lap.ventral Hernia Repair)
- Inguinal Hernioplasty [TEP,TAPP]
- Wartheim’s Hystrectomy for Uterine Cancer.
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Ectopic Pregnancy Excision
- Laparoscopic ovarian cyst, Cystectomy or Oophorectomy for tumours & To Mass Excision.
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
- Laparoscopy assisted PCNL
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Intestinal obstruction and DU perforation.
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy.
- Laparoscopic Surgery For Carcinoma Oesophagus.
- Laparoscopic Cystogastrostomy For Pancreatic Psedocyst.
- Laparoscopic Excision of Hydatid Cyst of Liver.
- Laparoscopic Paediatric Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Orchidopexy.
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery.
- Thoracoscopic Biopsy
- Thoracoscopic Decortication
- VATS Procedures
- Laparoscopic PCS with TAR for complex ventral Hernia.
- E-TEP repair.
- E-TEP RS procedure For complex incisional Hernia.
- VATS-Lobectomy-Lung Resection .
- Laparoscopic Retroperitoneal LN Resection.
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resections For Barrett’s Oesophagus.
- Endoscopic Submucosal Resections For Colonic polyps & early Cancers.
- ERCP ( Biliary & Pancreatic)
- Endoscopic drainage of Pancreatic Pseudocysts.
- Endoscopic Palliative procedure for Benign & Malignant conditions.
- Endoscopic Foreign Body Removal.